Good Afternoon Loveland Business Community,
Larimer County and local city compliance efforts are focused on education. We encourage Businesses to use signage to communicate the need to wear a face covering. Larimer County and Energize Colorado have created templates for businesses to inform customers of the new parameters.
Colorado businesses have received 52,785 PPP loans for a total of $3.3 billion in the second round of funding . Did your business get a PPP loan? Here are some examples of steps your business can take to make sure it’s forgiven. Check with your specific lender for guidance.
- Chase has released new information from the SBA on loan forgiveness:
- Larimer SBDC’s latest webinar”Coffee with the Small Biz Directors” offers some great advice from local experts.
- This Loan Forgiveness Calculator from OEDIT is a straight-forward, downloadable Excel spreadsheet, that allows you to edit based on your business’s specific use case.
- The American Institute of CPAs and an AICPA-led Coalition have the following recommendations for the PPP application and loan forgiveness.
- AICPA Recommendations (loan forgiveness starts on Page 3)