“Re-open strong, re-open safe” is our guiding principal for the next few weeks. Buying local should be a top priority for all of us to help our regional economy recover. That is why movements like the Loveland small grant program I am Loveland , NoCo Business Strong and NoCo Recovers are encouraging steps to get businesses the help they need.
A new PPE marketplace came online this week to offer a more local option for small business PPE needs. NoCoSafetySupply.com is a resource exchange for PPE, cleaning, and safety supplies for businesses and the workplace in response to the increased demand from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Re-opening in the current climate is daunting for any small business. Below are some best practice guides from the private and public sectors to consider:
- ICSC published a re-opening best practices outline on behalf of the retail real estate industry.
- Newmark Knight Frank released COVID-19 Risk Overlay Process to guide the re-opening of offices.
- AMEX Small Business Resource Center
- Larimer County Business Signage for COVID-19 Restrictions
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
Lastly, we have been notified of some new developments concerning the Federal Relief Funding Programs for small business. We have outlined these developments in the PPP, EIDL and Main Street Lending Program in the link below.