Due to the recent surge in COVID-19 cases in Larimer County, the state has imposed mandatory level red restrictions on our businesses and citizens. In order to help support City of Loveland small businesses that are currently enduring the effects of these restrictions, the City of Loveland has created a $750,000 fund to provide much needed relief to our hardest hit small businesses that operate within the city limits.
- Restaurants and Bars
- Breweries, Wineries and Distilleries
- Gyms and Fitness Studios
- Personal Services & Spas
- Independently-owned Retail (<10,000 s.f.)
- Arts, Creative, and Entertainment Industries
- Privately-owned Hotels
- Other industries to be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Documentation of revenue loss (i.e. P&L statement, point-of-sales reports, sales tax statements, etc.)
Applications will be accepted from December 18, 2020 to January 8, 2021 5 p.m. Awards are anticipated to be made in mid-January 2021.
We will send an email update when the application is live.
Subscribe to Loveland Economic Development updates by clicking HERE.